This Grade ll listed gatehouse was designed by Alfred Waterhouse (1830-1905) and built in the 1860s by T H Wyatt. It is described as being of asymmetrical composition in a French Renaissance style.
This building often appears on the internet in photographs but this may be the first drawing, albeit a tad stylised.
A4 pen and ink with shading. POA.